Shipping calculated at checkout.
An Exquisite Fusion of Tradition and Taste
Our Tandoori Chutney celebrates the vibrant and diverse flavours of Indian cuisine. This hidden gem in our collection is a favourite of our Founder and Sauce Boss, Melanie. Every jar unlocks a world of aromas and tastes, a new favourite for any culinary explorer. Twist open a jar and let it transport you to a vibrant world of flavour.
Diverse and Rich Flavour Palette
Experience the tangy zest of ripe tomatoes, the luscious sweetness of mangoes, and the depth of an eleven spice blend. The gentle heat from jalapeños blends with the subtle sweetness of raisins; the zing of lemon juice and ginger adds layers of complexity. This chutney dances on the palate, offering a dynamic, spicy-sweet experience.
Transform Your Meals
Versatility is the soul of our Tandoori Chutney. It elevates everyday dishes:
- Swirl it into soups and curries for added depth
- Spread it on a crusty baguette for a quick appetizer
- Pair it with aged Cheddar for a bold twist
- Liven up a grilled cheese sandwich
- Accentuate the flavours in grilled chicken or pork
- Make your samosas and butter chicken pizza even more irresistible
Culinary Inspiration from the Heart of India
Chutneys hold a special place in Indian cuisine, often used to balance flavours and textures in a meal. Tandoori cooking, originating from the Indian subcontinent, is renowned for using a clay oven (tandoor), which imparts a distinctive charred flavour.
Why You'll Love Tandoori Chutney:
- A unique blend of traditional tandoori spices and the sweet tang of chutney
- Enriches and complements a variety of dishes
- A delightful fusion of sweet, spicy, and rich flavours
- An adventurous addition to your culinary repertoire
- Crafted with high-quality ingredients
- All-natural, no artificial preservatives
Celebrate the Richness of Indian Flavours
Inspired by some of our favourite Indian dishes, this chutney combines the traditional tandoori cooking style known for its tantalizing spices with the art of chutney-making, a staple in Indian gastronomy known for its ability to bring dishes to life with bursts of flavour.
270 ml | Refrigerate after opening and savour within 90 days.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
We tried this one last year for the first time with tortiere- absolutely delicious! It’s also great with pork roast.
Love this one too! It has a lovely flavour. Tandoori spice, but not too overwhelming!
Like it on my eggs, but cheese and crackers, pierogis, whatever is going!
Love your Tandoori Chutney! It’s a little different, a little spicy, so good with pork, and pate on crackers that otherwise can be plain and dry. So happy I can purchase your products in Cochrane, Alberta.
We've got sweet answers.
JAM FAQView all
Are your products vegan? (Most!)
Yes! Just about everything is. With the exception of our Apple & Fig Spread, Charcuterie Mustard, and Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve.
Are your products gluten-free? (Just about everything is!)
Everything is gluten-free except Charcuterie Mustard, the ale we use here contains barley.
How fast is shipping? (Pretty fast!)
Most orders ship within one or two business days, a few extra days are sometimes needed during a big sale. We're a small team.
We ship across Canada and the US, orders in Canada ship FREE over $100, after discounts.
Where the heck is Salt Spring Island? (It's a magical place)
We're on a small island in the Southern Gulf Islands of British Columbia, Canada. West coast vibes for days.
Come visit, hang out in our Tasting Room, and enjoy everything our artisan-rich island has to offer.
Uniquely Curated. Exceptionally Preserved.
Handmade on Salt Spring Island
Our little jam factory started in Melanie's kitchen in 2012. We've grown into our full scale production kitchen and warehouse, and in the summer of 2023, we opened a Tasting Room.
Our small team is now more than a dozen people, and our favourite goal is to be the best employer in our small island community.
From Breakfast to Happy Hour
There's so many creative and delicious ways to use our gourmet jams, spreads, preserves, and hot sauces.
- Elevate your cheese and charcuterie boards
- Spread on sourdough toast, crackers, and pastries
- Take your sandwiches and burgers to a new level
- As a glaze or marinade
- In baking (we love them in stuffed cookies)
- As a yogurt or ice cream topping
- In sauces and salad dressings
- In cocktails and beverages for new depth of flavour
- As a filling for crepes, pies, and pastries
Elevate Your Drinks
Just a teaspoon will bring new flavours to your homemade sodas, cocktails, and lo-fi beverages. Explore our recipes and blog to learn more ways to use our products.