Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Move Over, Ribbed Tins of Cranberry.
A Medley of Distinctive Tastes
Elevate Every Gathering
Why You'll Love Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve:
- A beautiful combination of cranberries, sour cherries, and Port wine combined with a unique spice blend
- Elevates gatherings, from a festive holiday gathering to a simple cheese plate
- Limited Edition
- Unique base for crafting holiday-inspired cocktails
- Great condiment with roasted vegetables, poultry, and holiday meals
- Perfect filling in Linzer or other stuffed cookies
- Crafted with high-quality ingredients
- Versatile and flavourful, a must-try for any foodie
- A heartfelt and unique gift for the holiday season
- All-natural, no artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian (Port wine contains milk and eggs)
Celebrate the Magic this Fall and Winter
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
So tasty, great on a piece of toast or with cheese. Also a nice finishing touch on meats.
the flavors in this preserve are absolutely the best. whether you are using it for breakfast or for a charcuterie tray, a definite must try!
Stumbled across this gem in Sun Peaks, BC at a little Deli. I could eat it by the spoonful. Absolutely delicious on warm oatmeal apple muffins.
Thanks you for this wonderful treat!
It's the perfect flavor blend for holidays and beyond – so good with charcuterie or on tasty turkey sandwiches! love it!
We've got sweet answers.
JAM FAQView all
Are your products vegan? (Most!)
Yes! Just about everything is. With the exception of our Apple & Fig Spread, Charcuterie Mustard, and Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve.
Are your products gluten-free? (Just about everything is!)
Everything is gluten-free except Charcuterie Mustard, the ale we use here contains barley.
How fast is shipping? (Pretty fast!)
Most orders ship within one or two business days, a few extra days are sometimes needed during a big sale. We're a small team.
We ship across Canada and the US, orders in Canada ship FREE over $100, after discounts.
Where the heck is Salt Spring Island? (It's a magical place)
We're on a small island in the Southern Gulf Islands of British Columbia, Canada. West coast vibes for days.
Come visit, hang out in our Tasting Room, and enjoy everything our artisan-rich island has to offer.
Uniquely Curated. Exceptionally Preserved.
Handmade on Salt Spring Island
Our little jam factory started in Melanie's kitchen in 2012. We've grown into our full scale production kitchen and warehouse, and in the summer of 2023, we opened a Tasting Room.
Our small team is now more than a dozen people, and our favourite goal is to be the best employer in our small island community.
From Breakfast to Happy Hour
There's so many creative and delicious ways to use our gourmet jams, spreads, preserves, and hot sauces.
- Elevate your cheese and charcuterie boards
- Spread on sourdough toast, crackers, and pastries
- Take your sandwiches and burgers to a new level
- As a glaze or marinade
- In baking (we love them in stuffed cookies)
- As a yogurt or ice cream topping
- In sauces and salad dressings
- In cocktails and beverages for new depth of flavour
- As a filling for crepes, pies, and pastries
Elevate Your Drinks
Just a teaspoon will bring new flavours to your homemade sodas, cocktails, and lo-fi beverages. Explore our recipes and blog to learn more ways to use our products.