Shipping calculated at checkout.
Elevate Comfort Foods With The Winter Warmers
Winter Warmers pair with it all for cozy soups, comfort food favourites, next-level cookies and cocktails. Savour these in countless ways: a great introduction to our lineup, a gift for your favourite foodie, or a set to enjoy yourself.
Morita + Espresso + Chipotle Hot Sauce (1 x 118ml)
Ignite your taste buds with this smoky and caffeinated hot sauce, perfect for adding a fiery kick to your favourite dishes.
Tandoori Chutney (1 x 270ml)
Elevate your meals with the exotic and aromatic notes of our Tandoori Chutney. It's a versatile condiment that enhances everything from grilled meats to vegan feasts.
Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve (1 x 270ml)
A harmonious blend of sweetness, making it your secret ingredient for holiday meals and creative recipes.
Why You'll Love Winter Warmers:
- Elevates cheese and charcuterie platters
- Great with roasted vegetables and holiday meals
- Unique base for crafting holiday-inspired cocktails
- Crafted with high-quality ingredients
- Versatile and flavourful, a must-try for any foodie
- A heartfelt and unique gift for the holiday season
- Leave a note at checkout and we'll include a handwritten card for gifts
- All-natural, no artificial preservatives
Refrigerate after opening and savour within 90 days.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
We've got sweet answers.
JAM FAQView all
Are your products vegan? (Most!)
Yes! Just about everything is. With the exception of our Apple & Fig Spread, Charcuterie Mustard, and Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve.
Are your products gluten-free? (Just about everything is!)
Everything is gluten-free except Charcuterie Mustard, the ale we use here contains barley.
How fast is shipping? (Pretty fast!)
Most orders ship within one or two business days, a few extra days are sometimes needed during a big sale. We're a small team.
We ship across Canada and the US, orders in Canada ship FREE over $100, after discounts.
Where the heck is Salt Spring Island? (It's a magical place)
We're on a small island in the Southern Gulf Islands of British Columbia, Canada. West coast vibes for days.
Come visit, hang out in our Tasting Room, and enjoy everything our artisan-rich island has to offer.
Uniquely Curated. Exceptionally Preserved.
Handmade on Salt Spring Island
Our little jam factory started in Melanie's kitchen in 2012. We've grown into our full scale production kitchen and warehouse, and in the summer of 2023, we opened a Tasting Room.
Our small team is now more than a dozen people, and our favourite goal is to be the best employer in our small island community.
From Breakfast to Happy Hour
There's so many creative and delicious ways to use our gourmet jams, spreads, preserves, and hot sauces.
- Elevate your cheese and charcuterie boards
- Spread on sourdough toast, crackers, and pastries
- Take your sandwiches and burgers to a new level
- As a glaze or marinade
- In baking (we love them in stuffed cookies)
- As a yogurt or ice cream topping
- In sauces and salad dressings
- In cocktails and beverages for new depth of flavour
- As a filling for crepes, pies, and pastries
Elevate Your Drinks
Just a teaspoon will bring new flavours to your homemade sodas, cocktails, and lo-fi beverages. Explore our recipes and blog to learn more ways to use our products.