Handmade Holiday Linocut Cards
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Handcrafted with Heart and Talent
Elevate your holiday greetings with our Limited Edition Holiday Linocut Cards, created by a lovely member of our team. These cards are a beautiful addition to any gift box you're sending for anyone who appreciates the art of handmade craftsmanship and the spirit of the season.
What is Linocut?
Linocut is a traditional printmaking technique where intricate designs get carved into linoleum blocks, inked, and pressed onto paper, resulting in stunning and unique prints. Each card in this collection is a true work of art.
Why You'll Love These Handmade Cards:
- One-of-a-kind: Each card is a unique work of art, so your holiday wishes stand out.
- High-Quality: Handprinted on acid-free cardstock, these cards are designed to last; write your greeting on a slip of paper you slide inside so they can be reused.
- Three unique designs: Select a design you love, Mittens, Cocoa & Candy, or Forage & Ornaments.
- Personalize your gift: Add an even more personalized touch to your gift. If we're shipping directly to your recipient, leave a note in your cart, and we'll handwrite the card for you.
- Limited Supply: Send this exclusive holiday card to share a small piece of our island artistry community with someone you love.
Personalize with Island Vibes
This holiday season, add a personal touch to your greetings with our Limited Edition Holiday Linocut Cards. Leave your message in the note box in your order and we'll include it. Add to any order now and share the warmth and creativity of the season with your loved ones.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
We've got sweet answers.
JAM FAQView all
Are your products vegan? (Most!)
Yes! Just about everything is. With the exception of our Apple & Fig Spread, Charcuterie Mustard, and Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve.
Are your products gluten-free? (Just about everything is!)
Everything is gluten-free except Charcuterie Mustard, the ale we use here contains barley.
How fast is shipping? (Pretty fast!)
Most orders ship within one or two business days, a few extra days are sometimes needed during a big sale. We're a small team.
We ship across Canada and the US, orders in Canada ship FREE over $100, after discounts.
Where the heck is Salt Spring Island? (It's a magical place)
We're on a small island in the Southern Gulf Islands of British Columbia, Canada. West coast vibes for days.
Come visit, hang out in our Tasting Room, and enjoy everything our artisan-rich island has to offer.
Uniquely Curated. Exceptionally Preserved.
Handmade on Salt Spring Island
Our little jam factory started in Melanie's kitchen in 2012. We've grown into our full scale production kitchen and warehouse, and in the summer of 2023, we opened a Tasting Room.
Our small team is now more than a dozen people, and our favourite goal is to be the best employer in our small island community.
From Breakfast to Happy Hour
There's so many creative and delicious ways to use our gourmet jams, spreads, preserves, and hot sauces.
- Elevate your cheese and charcuterie boards
- Spread on sourdough toast, crackers, and pastries
- Take your sandwiches and burgers to a new level
- As a glaze or marinade
- In baking (we love them in stuffed cookies)
- As a yogurt or ice cream topping
- In sauces and salad dressings
- In cocktails and beverages for new depth of flavour
- As a filling for crepes, pies, and pastries
Elevate Your Drinks
Just a teaspoon will bring new flavours to your homemade sodas, cocktails, and lo-fi beverages. Explore our recipes and blog to learn more ways to use our products.