Jelly Of The Month Club
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Holiday Bonus That Won't Leave You Hanging
Lights are twinkling, laughter fills the air, and the Jelly of the Month Club is here – because who needs a bonus when you can have a box full of gourmet jams this good? Channeling the spirit of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, this bundle is our cheeky nod to Clark Griswold's infamous holiday surprise.
A Dozen Delicious Jars
This bundle features 12 jars of our finest jams, spreads, and preserves. It includes three best-selling box sets – each with 3 x 125ml jars from our Spicy, Gourmet Burger, and Sweet Trio collections. Then we've added 3 x 270ml jars, signature flavours Tandoori Chutney, Candied Jalapeños, and Cranberry, Sour Cherry, & Port Preserve.
Relish in our exclusive flavours that range from the comforting and festive to the exotic and spicy. Each jar is a testament to our commitment to quality and creativity in artisanal jam-making.
No Wrapping Required
Packed with care in an attractive, branded shipping box, the Jelly of the Month Club is ready to be the star under the tree. Order now and treat yourself and your loved ones to a holiday season with exceptional taste and cheer.
Why Jelly of the Month Club Is the Ultimate Gift:
- A treasure trove of flavours, perfect for holiday gifting or personal indulgence
- Elevates any meal from ordinary to extraordinary, from breakfast to happy hour
- An ideal gift for food lovers, employees, families, and corporate clients
- Packed with care in an attractive, branded shipping box
- We'll include a handwritten note; leave your message in the notes box in your cart, or add a $10 custom handmade card
- Lovingly crafted with all-natural ingredients, it is suitable for a variety of dietary needs
- Gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly (everything is vegan except Charcuterie Mustard and Cranberry, Sour Cherry, and Port Preserve, everything is gluten-free except Charcuterie Mustard)
- Includes shipping in Canada
Celebrate the Holidays with a Splash of Gourmet Flair
Forget boring holiday gifts; the Jelly of the Month Club Bundle is here to make a splash in your festive celebrations. It's way better than a pool to elevate your holiday feasts, add a zing to your party snacks, or as a perfect gift for anyone with a sense of humour and a love of food.
This festive bundle includes:
- 9 x 125ml jars from our Spicy, Gourmet Burger, and Sweet Trio Boxes
- 3 x 270ml jars of our signature flavours
Refrigerate after opening and enjoy the rich, diverse flavours within 90 days. We won't tell if you open more than one jar a month. We encourage it.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
We've got sweet answers.
JAM FAQView all
Are your products vegan? (Most!)
Yes! Just about everything is. With the exception of our Apple & Fig Spread, Charcuterie Mustard, and Cranberry, Sour Cherry & Port Preserve.
Are your products gluten-free? (Just about everything is!)
Everything is gluten-free except Charcuterie Mustard, the ale we use here contains barley.
How fast is shipping? (Pretty fast!)
Most orders ship within one or two business days, a few extra days are sometimes needed during a big sale. We're a small team.
We ship across Canada and the US, orders in Canada ship FREE over $100, after discounts.
Where the heck is Salt Spring Island? (It's a magical place)
We're on a small island in the Southern Gulf Islands of British Columbia, Canada. West coast vibes for days.
Come visit, hang out in our Tasting Room, and enjoy everything our artisan-rich island has to offer.
Uniquely Curated. Exceptionally Preserved.
Handmade on Salt Spring Island
Our little jam factory started in Melanie's kitchen in 2012. We've grown into our full scale production kitchen and warehouse, and in the summer of 2023, we opened a Tasting Room.
Our small team is now more than a dozen people, and our favourite goal is to be the best employer in our small island community.
From Breakfast to Happy Hour
There's so many creative and delicious ways to use our gourmet jams, spreads, preserves, and hot sauces.
- Elevate your cheese and charcuterie boards
- Spread on sourdough toast, crackers, and pastries
- Take your sandwiches and burgers to a new level
- As a glaze or marinade
- In baking (we love them in stuffed cookies)
- As a yogurt or ice cream topping
- In sauces and salad dressings
- In cocktails and beverages for new depth of flavour
- As a filling for crepes, pies, and pastries
Elevate Your Drinks
Just a teaspoon will bring new flavours to your homemade sodas, cocktails, and lo-fi beverages. Explore our recipes and blog to learn more ways to use our products.