As simple as it is delicious, this dip is easy to make for a simple movie night or triple for a crowd. Using the Onion & Thyme Savoury Spread saves all the time caramelizing the onions yourself. Whipping up this dish takes less than 5 minutes, thanks to this delicious preserve.
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Onion & Thyme Preserve
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- Whisk together the sour cream, mayo, sea salt and vinegar until fully incorporated and quite fluffy. Fold in the onion thyme preserve and fresh chives. Garnish with a dollop of onion thyme preserve and a sprinkle of chives.
- Serve with kettle chips and a variety of fresh vegetables.
- Dip will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.