A little spicy, a little smokey and a little sweet this take on a margarita hits all the right notes.
- Cucumber - 1 inch round
- Cilantro - few nice sprigs
- Fresh lime juice - 1/2 a lime
- Hot Mango Spicy Pepper Spread - generous tsp.
- Mescal - 1.5 ounce
- Cointreau - .5 ounce
- Chili lime salt (I’ve used Tajin)
- Run fresh lime around rim of glass then roll into chili lime salt.
- In a shaker place the cucumber and cilantro and muddle well.
- Add the juice of half a lime, generous teaspoon of sskco’s hot mango jam, 1 1/2 ounce of mescal and 1/2 ounce of cointreau or triple sec.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into your rimmed glass. Garnish and enjoy!