Fresh, fruity and perfect for patio sipping.
- 1.5 tbsp Blueberry & Basil Preserve
- 1.5 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz rum
- 5 large leaves of fresh mint
- 6 large leaves of fresh basil
- 2.5 oz soda water
- Lime zest, fresh blueberries, mint & basil to garnish
- Add jam, gin, lime juice, torn mint & basil leaves to a shaker. Add ice and shake well until the shaker feels cold. Double strain into a lowball full of ice.top with club soda and a sprinkle of lime zest. Garnish with fresh blueberry, basil & mint.
- No need to muddle herbs! Avoid bitterness by ripping them once or twice and shaking in your shaker (over shaking can make it bitter too, shake only until your hands get nice and cold holding the shaker).